Post a notice for the Community Noticeboard
The Community Noticeboard on this website is for free use by community organisations and individuals to tell us about programmes and activities that are available to the public. We post it on the site for you. Before submitting a notice, please note three rules:
• If your notice is for a specific event on a specific day, please place it on the Events Calendar instead.
• If your event takes place regularly (say weekly or monthly), please place it on the Regular Events page instead.
• If your event is a course or finite programme, please place it on the Programmes & Courses page instead.
• This is not to be used for selling things, privately or through businesses, or for promoting business activities.
• Notices must have no more than two lines of heading and be less than 40 words in length.
As a general guideline, the programme or activity must be Motueka based, and be open to the public. If you want to publicise an activity that is for members of a club or group only, or to advertise your club or group to attract more members or attendances, please do so on the dedicated page for your group. Note that we look at the notice before it is posted, and we reserve the right to reject your notice if it is deemed not within the rules of use.
Please make sure you provide here at least:
• The name of the programme or activity,
• The date(s) over which it is taking place and the time(s),
• The location or venue,
• The purpose of the activity, explaining what will take place and who the event is for (eg, children only)
You may contribute your activity or programme details using either the form below, or simply emailing them to this address (in which case, please make sure you include your name and contact details, as well as notice itself).