Senior Citizens Motueka
The Senior Citizens rooms are located behind the Motueka Library, Pah Street.
If you are 50 plus you are welcome to come and participate in any of these activities.
Indoor bowls - Mondays and Wednesdays, 1-3pm
- Fun sessions - great light exercise, no serious competition
- Contact Terry 528 7104 or George 528 7960
Rummikub - Thursdays, 1-3pm
- Scrabble-like game but using numbers
- Contact Mavis Win 03 526 8796
Various activities - 2nd Friday of the month, 1.30-3.30pm
- Fun, simple games, darts, cards etc
- Contact -Dylis Rutter 528 8960
Housie - 3rd Friday of the month, 2-3pm
- Contact- Dot McNabb 027717018 or Dylis Rutter 528 8960
Monthly social - 4th Friday of the month, 2-3.30pm
- Speakers or entertainment
Light refreshments served at each session.
Annual subs $15.00 and $2.00 for each session.
No prior experience needed for any of these activities as assistance is available.