Welcome to Victory Christian Church
We are the Victory Christian Church which is the Assemblies of God Church in Motueka.
We meet each Sunday morning 10am - 12, in the Chanel Arts Centre on the corner of High Street and Fearon Street.
Our Pastors are Pastor Francis and Mattie Ghatt. Contact them at 528 6960 or email email@example.com.
Victory Church is a warm and vibrant church, built on the word of God. We have a heart for the community and we seek to bring truth, freedom and stability to all, through God's redeeming love, grace and eternal truth.
We believe that God is seeking to reconcile the world to Himself through Jesus and His completed work on the cross, which has opened wide a doorway a door of life and light, for all who would believe. We believe in the Person, in the power and in the on going work of The Holy Spirit to heal, to make whole, to equip and to set those held captive free.
Our call is to:
Francis and Mattie Ghatt
- Preach the word in all fullness and power.
- Provide Fellowship and Support
- Pray in the power of the Holy Spirit
- See lives changed and people set free
- Expect miracles
- Serve the community in which we find ourselves
- Take the Gospel to the world through the word of God and in and through the life and testimony of ordinary men and women
Join us for Joy Warmth and Welcome, Powerful Preaching, Healing Prayer, Communion, Fellowship, and A Safe Place To Grow
Assistant Pastors: Jeanette and Merv Dickson. Ph 528 4461 or email Merv.firstname.lastname@example.org