[ Return ][ Other news articles ]
Library offers workshops on health options
March 8th, 2017
It's healthy lifestyles and wellness month at Motueka Library, offering a series of workshops providing the opportunity to learn about a variety of health options.
The library is teaming up with the Green World Health and Lifestyle shop to provide five free workshops over the next few weeks.
The programme is as follows:
- March 13th - Making Green Smoothies: Learn about energising green smoothies, the ingredients and how to make a great one for your health.
- March 20th - Reflexology for Home Use: Learn about hand and foot reflexology for home use and enjoy a beginner's hands-on session with Mike Fitzgerald from Green World Health and Lifestyle Motueka.
- March 23rd - Natural First Aid Remedies: Robyn Fisher will share her knowledge of soothing and calming botanical ingredients used for a variety of ailments. Discover the benefit of natural first aid remedies for home use, easy to use and available for those on the go.
- March 27th - Restorative Yoga: Nikki from Green World Health and Lifestyle Motueka will show you some gentle yoga poses which will relax your muscles. Discover the benefits of restorative yoga, slow down and be mellow at our fun and informative yoga workshop.
- March 30th - Spotlight on Joints and Inflammation: Learn how to improve your mobility, maintain healthy joints and reduce inflammation during a free workshop with Robyn Fisher. She will share her wealth of experience and describe how essential ingredients can support joint health and well being.
Librarians also say that while you're in the library, explore their large collection of books and magazines on health and well being.
>> Email a comment on this article, to be added to the page. [If this link doesn't work, use this form instead]
[ Return ]
[ Other news articles ]
We wish to thank these local community-minded businesses who generously sponsor our site. They recognise the value of supporting this community asset, and in return Motueka Online is pleased to use and recommend their services whenever appropriate.
Ray White Motueka, Nelson Building Society, House of Travel,
Patisserie Royale, Steph Wills Dental Surgery, Unichem Pharmacy